LP Lab membership is open to anyone working in the legal ecosystem or with legal professionals and with an interest in the reinvention, innovation, and transformation of legal practice:
- solicitors and barristers (in-house, government and private practice)
- practical legal educators
- business analysts
- data scientists
- software developers
- operations managers
- IT professionals
- knowledge management professionals
- people management professionals
- robotics designers
- computer scientists
- legal innovation/transformation specialists
LP Lab membership benefits include access to:
- A diverse international network of professions and professionals
- Our Geeky Gurus (GG), specialists in nominated topics and, this includes a free initial 15-minute consultation with the guru of your choice at any time. Our GG panel is expanding all the time. Please refer to the Legalpreneurs Lab - Geeky Guru section.
- LinkedIn Private Group for member only communications with peers and industry leaders wherever they might be in the world.
- Our invitation only, practical and solution driven Roundtables.
- CLI Innovation Incubator program. Please refer to the Legalpreneurs Lab – Incubators section.
- Meet-ups, case studies and briefings on legaltech, emerging new law business and staffing models for legal services and products innovation. *
- Membership of Special Interest Groups of your choice – please refer to the Legalpreneurs Lab – SIGs section.
- see section below.
- Free webinars, podcasts (The Legalpreneurs Sandbox) and live events. *
- Free industry research conducted by our Fellows and industry partners.
- Exclusive LP Lab discounts**
Application to become an LP Lab member constitutes an agreement to be bound by the LP Lab Membership Criteria and Benefits.
*Please note your LP Lab membership entitles you to attend any LP Lab live event wherever that might occur around the world. To distinguished these from, and avoid any confusion with other College of Law or Centre for Legal Innovation events, LP Lab live events will be clearly identified for members. We will hold LP Lab in-person events in cities where membership numbers are sufficient to support us bringing people together face-to-face.
**Please note discounts are not cumulative.
How much does it cost?
LP Lab membership is available for individuals only. We do not offer corporate membership.
LP Lab membership, including membership of all Special Interest Groups (SIGs), is FREE.
We look forward to you joining this amazing community, expanding your network, sharing your experience, contributing to, and implementing practical solutions in your practice, using the right legaltech and by prioritising the right innovation projects. Don’t forget to check out the Membership Criteria and Benefits listed above.
To join, you’ll need to complete this Application Form and confirm your agreement to be bound by the Membership Criteria above. If you have any questions for us about this process or the Application Form, please contact us at: LPLab@collaw.edu.au.